Friday, September 17, 2010

wacth me do me!

i have an hell of updatde i finally got to shoot some pics with my htc evo

htc evo pics had a blast
























after lee had bounce i shot a few more



 




































as of right now i feel so good even though i dont have any real money comming in  i feel like i got what i have been wanting all year. my 1 freaking jz vvti is just sitting after just looking at it on pics on the pc from sitting my garage it just feels good to have i know this is going to be a slow build but is well worth it maybe 2jz vvti in a few years after i sell the sc lol but is all good motor good for the go now is time to go 5spd





mother fuckers bent my shifter but they didnt know i was fucking with c's lmao for the win



right now i'm flat broke with winter comming i am having a hard time selling my wheels for what i asking. (1300.00) or 900.00 + ur winter rims and tires

so i was thinking of taking them to a pawn shop to see what i could get kinda crazy huh?

18x10 +40 lowenhart BS5



No comments:

Post a Comment