Saturday, October 31, 2009

my sc's revenge






I have been a proud Lexus owner for almost 4 years now is something about this car that just makes me not want another car at all. but between this car and my other Lexus i have lost touch of what i really wanted to build so i finally decided what i wanted to do

back in 07
i had 20" rims
safcII
apexi air intake
tien coilovers

when i bought car in sept 2006 it was just a toy to have after i lost my supra. i crash the car playing around in the streets into a fence lol i was a young and stuped i am ready to go back to my sc4 and have some fun. i have seen some killer deals on craigslist in my area. shit is just gowing for dirt numbers so i have been trying to sell some of my stuff as well.

but after last week
10/22/09 i caught some 18/10 +40 lowenhart bs5 rims for 250.00 wrapped in 285/30 perlli p zero's what a steal. my only prob is i wanted some lip like my other rims had but ow well also caught a ls4 bbk (big brake kit) for free so i have just been catchin all these deals. it seems like more people are willing to barter items now instead of selling them outright. this economy and resscion and taken a toll on the way us american think. being an internet consumer is the shit.




but last night i started to buy stuff such as some fatlace stuff and some nice suspention mods.
on Thursday is going the body shop at school so i can get all that old primer and shit off of it so it can look decent till i fully paint the car. other than that is still running hard like the day i bought it but is the weekend and thiers nothing really to do at all in boring Milwaukee cant wait 30 till graduation. but is Halloween an i don't know what i should get into today. can wait to really start modding this car. only problem is thiers no real cars in milwaukee at least from what i have seen only 3 supras prob a dozen 240's and a smorgashbaord of hondas

No comments:

Post a Comment