Saturday, October 31, 2009

cam'ron






well i am a 24 i am a full time student in a body shop in milwaukee i am very goofy person i love playing jokes on people and just having fun. i used to be a shoe and clothing junky before i caught the modbug bad. i mean real bad. my favorite food is chinese and mexican i dont like burgers that much no more there on every damn corner for 0.99 cents so wtf man i recently have found what i want to do with my life is work on cars is all i know really i stop being a it geek after i started modding so i just took a break from college and started to work.
my favorite music is james brown and funk soul and old school hip-hop i not feeling none of these new artist they suck balls and talk about their chains too much for me. ever since i hit the nike outlet back up i have been getting back on my shoe and clothing game im sick of buying all these white tee's now i am ready to start dressing again just have to get a good job after i graduate 12/21/09 then ill be straight. some time i feel weird cause i am the only black kit that i know that like import it seems like my ex would have by back but i don't think she really understood. all my friends are chevy boys so i'm in a league of my own. is funny the looks i get when i roll into the parking lot with syn ( my car name is syn) and those bright 12000k hid white kids think i'm in a Ferrari. lmao some times i just feel like a loner and the only people that know or understand me are people that i know that came from bigger cities. some times it sucks being a loner. u can relate to everyone else but no 1 can relate to u but i am dealin with it day by day

No comments:

Post a Comment