Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gam3 OV3R

today i am the new owners of some stance even though i am parting these out i sort of want to ride on them but overall i know my zeals are just way better built   1100.00 bucks take them 

jz147s, jza80 uzz30 and jzz30.














 

 

 

 


well today they  my zeals  came in im not goning to talk im just gonna post but im finna slam it so hard i feel like im just gonna shit on any car that comes out my car has been fully painted buffed and wet sanded and now going into storage. i seen some weds krainze i wanted to get but im short 300.00 for them so the lowenharts will have to do  ow well i have a few more items to get im in need of soem 19's cause i am going to be slammed so hard i think i will scrape my whole exhuast off but i think will milwaukees import community i just stepped my game up awhole lot getting ready for  dat summer slam

No comments:

Post a Comment