Wednesday, December 2, 2009

so i sold out..... everyone has a price



























after going through a whole bunch of shit to finally get a title i dont have the space to deal with this car anymore. i have had this car for 3 years and is been 1 hell of a joy ride. after i lost my supra i bought this car and needless to say i havent had a problem till now. i have to sell it due to lack of space i get a call from my mom saying that i cannot store the car over at her house anymore . i myself dont bealive this shit. after i went to madison to get the rims, pulled the ls BBK kit , just order the hid kit and bought the pioneer navigation, new speakers, and a new strut tower bar , new magnaflow X-pipe and finally some stance Gr coilovers thats all most 3k worth of stuff in 1 month. just needed to paint the car at school but outta space and not time i feel like a dumb ass that my car is going to go some 1 who doesnt care as much

i feel like i just waisted so much cash on a car that i cant keep u know what is like when u modd cars is never worth it but is always fun but i am going to miss my sc400 got me thought a lot of rough times best thing of all No CHECK ENGINE LIGHT EVER unlike my sc300

No comments:

Post a Comment