Thursday, April 1, 2010

another blessing

last week i was going to buy another lexus sc cause i needed a change. yesterday i just happen to be off and going to my moms house to pick up my netflix dvd. low and behold. i found  Z thats right just sitting in good condition. so i immeditly turned around and went to ask the guy how much. the price was so good i am going to go get it i just wanna make sure that all my house bills are up to date and do a small bit of research .

is 76 s30 280z i coulden't beleave my eyes the car is was in great shape. my friends have their old schools well i got mine lol if everything turns out good i am going to be buying this and storing it and ill be doing all the work i don't know what color im going to paint it or rims i will be putting in it. just happy is a 4spd manual and is a Zcar

update i bought the Z outta impulse wish i would of bought the MR2 instead
















No comments:

Post a Comment