Tuesday, April 20, 2010

cleaning the ex up

my ex last year before our break up took my sc in to a curb trying to drift the car like she seen me do in the other sc in front of her so she killed my wise sports  lip lol and murderd my brand new rota wheels at the time but im back to repair these and to whip them into shape. they looked like these after she murder them



then i sold my other sc to another guy and bough the wheels back needed them for a ls bbk cam back even worse  chips of paint were missing it was nicked all over and the lips were more damaged.








so after some good sanding and feather edginingi whipped them in to shape for primer tommrow after noon i'm puzzeld on what color to paint them but ill figured tommorw







you can see here what they look like when they werent damaged after i painted them and yea i painted that red stripe back in 09

1step



2nd step






final out come


now thier sitting primerd up  in my garage looking good in black primer as of 4/22/2010






sold for $$$.$$

No comments:

Post a Comment