Sunday, November 1, 2009

what to do








i bought this car last year is my pride and joy sc300. i have bought 4 sets of rims this year, new 1jz cylinder head, exhuast, turbo, ic, rsx seats etc. but yet  i still fell like the cars is missing somthing. the only reason i boguht an auto cause my girl needed a car to drive back and fourth. but now that she gone and i am driving my grey car i just feel like i dont need the car anymore is just taking up space in my garage.
        with the economy being so bad i am having a hard time just selling the car. I feel like i am stuck with a car that i don't want. is kinda crazy how i got this car i just was in bed 1 night and i prayed to god that i wanted this car in the color and year and model and now i don't want it. i know that i have been blessed and i feel bad cause i took my blessing for granted. i think i might just sell it this comming summer. i enjoy the car a lot but man. ever since i started driving my grey car again i know my car feels like that Integra in that Honda commercial. some times i have to ask my self is it really worth the money modding all these car but then yea it is cause if i ever get a business saying that 2 of your project cars were Lexus but ow well tommorw i have to repair that wise lip at school so i can put it on the grey car maybe i will just put the black car back to stock and just drive it like miss daisy. somtimes i feel like i let my self down i have always been a creative person  and love to try new things and proving people wong but where did I as a person go wrong maybe i just had too much money at that time and just pissed it away on stupied stuff or maybe i am just to nice and should have went to buy the 5spd at the time instead of this auto but is what i ask god for just for got to ask for a manual but he gave me 1 to take but i picked some 1 i loved at the time and still love today and treid to make this work for them but thats another story and another time. so what would u do if u felt like this would u sell the car or keep it and if u were to sell it how much would u sell it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment