Monday, November 2, 2009

30 days and counting.....


in thirty days ill be graduating from college. I never thought I would make it this far it seems like everything i have ever done i have quit at because i hated. but i acutally succeded at this. so toady i paid my graduation fee it seems like everyone is now being so nice to me lol is feels good to complete somthing that takes time to build up skillz at. But really i just want those people who belived in me to see me moon walk across the the stage. and to make those people ass that are those fakers hate me even more the people who played me out  this graduation is just for you. when i show off this piece of paper this will show u i am not a quitter but a winner. so get prepaired because im about to moonwalk up and down yall asses when i walk across that stage feelin like a millions bucks on 1 of my finest day

No comments:

Post a Comment