Thursday, November 19, 2009

da smoking gun






sealer



   buick easy to fix but hard when ur a amry reject thats y they gave it to me to fix  




 


                                   1 more try at this car asshole keyed my car 



                                   my mexican  hommie custom BMX helmet i cleared 



the life saving sata gun shit saved my ass this afternoon after my gun jammed  but i got what i payed for so i am going to have to stop being cheap and buy a real gun 1 day



just fucking around and made some candy paint on my break.
( candy paint really is just paint with a tint. for u guys that dont know shit u can make candy with any tint  not pearl a peal will only add flakes and will change the base of the paint)
 

i dont understand y people have to hate on u. some ahole at school keyed both of my project cars i dont fuck with people at school i keep to my self and i complete my cars before my deadline and some douche decideds to just key both of my cars my eclipse i finished 2 days ago and the wagon i finished to day i mean the key scratch was so deep i was like damn. Is down to bare metel wtf. but since i was staying late all week to help other my teacher let me use his paint gun. this is 1 of the smooth and lightest guns i have used. but i finished the eclipse in no time took bout 1 hr to paint and clear coat.  th wagon i don't even wanna talk about hook my home boys helmet up after i drew on it lol. i guess my skills are getting better no runs in the paint  and my teach says im built for this lol feels good to finally get a compliment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment